Wednesday, July 10, 2019

New leadership of Aerospace Education at Yuma 508

Notice of Resignation


I have decided to resign as Aerospace Education Officer of the Yuma 508 Squadron. A number of factors contributed to this decision but I will not air those here. I have mostly enjoyed being an AEO for the last two and a half years. My accomplishments have been documented on these pages. It seems ironic to me that I have come to this point after the elation I felt after being awarded the CAP Southwest Regional AEO of the Year-Brewer Award at the wing conference in April. But life is full of changes and challenges. I plan to continue to coach our CyberPatriot team if there is enough participation by local cadets. I also envision development of an expansion of the CyberPatriot program into local high schools and middle schools and a collaboration with the University of Arizona branch in Yuma. That vision is just a twinge of twilight on the horizon at this point however. My posts here will be limited to significant developments with CyberPatriot. Keep checking in from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment